2008-04-10

3/4 of a year later...

...I have done nothing to go towards my goal of selling on eBay, nor have I made anything new. I'm at an almost complete creative standstill. I'm almost finished crocheting a beret, though, which I think is coming out pretty great.

I've decided to turn this into a let-me-talk-about-my-life blog as well as a craft blog for those times where I feel like writing something. Though it will still mainly be a craft blog.

But anyway, WHO ELSE IS AS EXCITED FOR THIS AS I AM??

Posted by Jessica @ 12:20 AM

Read or Post a Comment

*squeal*
I'm amazingly excited, but less so knowing that I'm going to need a new laptop to run it.
I'm not sure I like the new character style either. It's too realistic and yet not realistic enough, it looks wrong.

Also, while I'm here- your craft stuff is amazing! Definitely a massive inspiration to me. I would totally buy your stuff on etsy.

Posted by OpenID epicureaneve @ Tue Jul 29, 02:35:00 PM 2008 #
 

Very informative post. But I have also used these tasks for my site seo. I'll try to adopt your tips for few time to check if it really helps my site's seo. Also visit Free Likes and Tech Blog Thanks for sharing the article!

Posted by Blogger Free Facebook Likes @ Tue Jul 09, 10:11:00 PM 2013 #
 
<< Home